Saturday, September 17, 2005

Happy Birthday Cletus!


My brother-in-law just had a birthday. We celebrated by hanging out at his house by the pool. His wife got him this great chocolate cake, and fun was had by all. Even our friend Neil, who took a nap, had a good time. I got to spend some time with my sister's baby and also with some friends I don't see that often and their children. Then my brother Brad had me drive his car home, and groused the whole time from the back seat.

My parents wimped out again, but they're worse homebodies than me. Of course, my mom did ask us to take her camera with us so she could get some photos. I think I'll hold out on those.
Brad, my brother, said that we should tell my mom that she missed the baby's first word. And that he said "Grandma." And that he said, "Where Grandma?" And then we had to say "Grandma doesn't love you anymore."

We've got a sick sense of humor, us Crowes.

No comments: