Saturday, October 29, 2005

Halloween

I LOVE Halloween. It's my favorite holiday. I really look forward to the candy and the costumes and the feeling in the air.

I'm having a party tonight, and though I sent out an invitation, I didn't write RSVP, so no one's let me know whether or not they'll be here. Except my family, but they have to come. I asked everyone to dress up as someone/thing from an eighties movie.

My brother Brad and I talked about dressing him up as John Cusack from Better Off Dead, the part where he's about to immolate himself, wearing a sheet and a tie wrapped around his head, and carrying a mason jar full of gasoline. Got to make sure I've got batteries in my camera.

I'm going to be Veronica Sawyer from Heathers. I had most of the stuff already, so I've spent only about $20 on hair color and a skirt.

So, Happy Halloween everyone! I hope that you dance, laugh, and in general have enough candy to get a really good sugar high.

6 comments:

Dean said...

Pictures. I want pictures!

carmilevy said...

Hi Kate. I echo Dean's sentiment: would love to see pix.

I'm glad to see you're feeling better...and hope you're enjoying the party (as I write this!)

Kate said...

I totally forgot to get out my camera! Loser me. Sorry.

Dean said...

I totally forgot to get out my camera! Loser me. Sorry.

Well, you've still got all the costume stuff. Dress up again and take a picture. :)

Diane said...

That's right! Dress up as Veronica again tonight to hand out candy, and take some pics!

Kate said...

You are both SO helpful! :)

I'll see what I can do.