Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My Niece



My niece came to visit from July 4th through July 8th, and then from July 11 through July 13th. She's a great kid. I asked her what pseudonym she'd prefer, and she said Zin. That's her web name, and it's on the website she designed using html. (!) I asked her if we could use a less Pokemon kind of name, and she said no, not really.

We spent some time with my sister Chloe in the West, and also some time with my sister Jenny down the street. Zin loves to swim and draw and read. She takes after her father, who doesn't spend much time with her. She spends her days and nights at my house when she comes. Possibly because I'm the one who doesn't have to go to work during the summer, but possibly not.

Everytime she visits I take her to the grocery with me to buy the things she'd like to eat. Her favorite food, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, ends up in my house more times than not, but she didn't want any soda or Captain Crunch. We swam and visited relatives and ate a lot, and on one of the days we made a book. Zin also spent lots of time drawing on my digital drawing tablet. She's currently writing a comic, and created a character for it called Angel, which you can see above.

No comments: